What I learned from the NikkiP 30 Day Blogging Challenge
A few months back I took up a challenge known as NikkiP 30 Day Blogging Challenge over at Ethnic Supplies blog I took longer than the 30 days the challenge was supposed to last. But I did finish and this post is all about what I learned from the experience.
The challenge was interesting, fun and a great way to learn about blogging as well as being disciplined.
What I learned from the challenge
- how to use and apply key words in a post
- constructing a killer headline
- where to look for inspiration- things to blog about
- using social media to promote posts
- how to write posts for the benefit of the readers
- and how to use tags in a post
I found the 30 day blogging challenge an easy way to grow my blog and it meant I often didn’t have an excuse not post something.
I am now psyching myself for the next change which is the 30 day facebook challenge
You too can take part in these challenges by signing up at http://www.30daychallenges.nikkipilkington.com/